One billion people do not have access to potable water. Many of these same people are existing without the hope offered by Jesus Christ. Drinking water and Living Water.
Safe Water International Ministries (S.W.I.M.) was organized in 2004 as a way to bring these two types of water to those in need. The S.W.I.M. hand-held Chlorine Producing Unit is a ministry tool designed to give all people around the world the opportunity for safe water. It is purposely made to be durable, lightweight, inexpensive, and so simple that anyone can use it safely.
Safe Water International Ministries is a ministry that focuses on physical needs first and then on the spiritual need for faith in Christ. CPU’s are not marketed by Safe Water International Ministries for the purpose of making a profit, but are sold at cost in order to make it possible for others to use them as ministry tools. We freely provide any information or part sources to those wanting help in their own ministries.
Safe Water International Ministries also distributes Bibles, Sunday school materials, and other evangelistic materials to local churches in the countries in which we serve. We believe in coming alongside the church in order to enable them to better reach their communities for Christ. Please visit our Ministry and Contact Pages for more about how God is touching lives for his kingdom.
- To reach the poorest of the poor with the Gospel of Christ by using the technology available for disinfecting water.
- To partner with other missions, clinics, churches and organizations and assist them with their water needs in developing countries.
- To make a difference in the quality of life of millions of needy people in rural areas that have no access to safe water
- To assist in other related areas when possible, such as vision problems, health education, sanitation, building projects, wells, Bibles, etc.
- To show the compassion of Christ by putting actions to our emotions
- Whenever possible to disciple others and help them with their spiritual needs after assisting them with their physical needs.
- To take every precaution possible to represent our God and country in a responsible manner and not harmfully influence the culture of the people we work with.
- To be obedient servants of God.